For our second split album, we once again try to pursue a certain symmetry in our artists. These Feathers Have Plumes is the solo project of Andie Brown who was previously a member of Cindytalk, Remedial Queen of England and Infinite Space, Infinite Stars. Isnaj Dui is the solo project of Katie English, formerly of The Owl Service and one half of The Sly and Unseen. Andie’s instrument of choice is a collection of extremely large wine glasses fitted with microphones whilst Katie leans heavily towards the flute but both artists are expert producers and create atmospheric soundscapes.
Limited edition of 75 on white & black tapes and comes with a download code.
Available now from http://wasistdas.bigcartel.com/
“…especially touched by magick…” – The Quietus
- Orange Car Crash – Simple Music
- Hush Arbors – Albion Way
- Nihilist Spasm Band / Metabolismus – split album
- Stuart Chalmers – In The Heart of the Wilderness
- Worship My Panther – This Is Scaldhouse
- These Feathers Have Plumes / Isnaj Dui
- David Colohan – Hill Of The Moon
- Various Artists – Noise In The Wood
- Gwendolen Osmond – The Mermaid
- Jake Blanchard – Shade
- Various Artists – Industria Tropical
- Ø+yn & Madrugapha – The Dark Side of the Moon
- Cheval Scintillantes
- Delphine Dora & Sophie Cooper – Distance Future
- Chicaloyoh / Terrine – Elles Sont Barrées Elles Ou Quoi?
- Bird People – Constellations
- Suzuki Junzo – If I Die Before I Wake
- Ekca Liena – Lacia Is Joined
- Daphne Oram – Pop Tryouts
- Kawabata Makoto – In the Lodge of Prince Frederick