- I refuse to fact check this June 18, 2020
- Barn owls May 2, 2020
- Lithuanian owl art March 31, 2016
- Can you bear it? March 19, 2016
- Incredibly heartwarming photo of a tiny owl taking shelter from the rain underneath a mushroom March 11, 2016
- Woodchip Owl March 10, 2016
- More Owl Beer! February 7, 2016
- another owl painting February 5, 2016
- Light of the Owls by Kelly Louise Judd February 4, 2016
- A damn fine tawny owl February 2, 2016
- Alan Garner
- Barn Owl
- bath matt
- Belbury Poly
- doctor who
- emperor norton
- Ghost Box
- great grey owl
- Hieronymus Bosch
- Hitachino Nest
- ice cream
- intense bacon
- Joseph Holt
- liz sladen
- los angeles
- owl babies
- owls in hats
- Sadegh Hedayat
- sarah jane smith
- Spectacled Owls
- Tawny Owl
- tom baker
Author Archives: YorkshireNed
Owls are nocturnal. Which might be why this fella is yawning his beak off. Regular sleep is good for you, folks.
Look at these little owls and their toy momma. Bless ’em. Probably all grown up now and eating terrified rabbits.
OK, I admit it, I was googling for owls wearing spectacles but I came across the very real Spectacled Owls, commonly found in Southern Mexico and Trinidad.
..on a branch. So cheer up!
There is more to Hieronymus Bosch than nightmarish triptychs of demons scoffing down sinners. He also drew this sketch of an owl nest. Far more suitable for your kitchen wall.
…because these pics kill me. The talented artist is named Ashley Percival and SureGena found his amazing owl illustrations over at the Society 6 website
…but I like it
are best friends!
wow, live owl action. Down in Johannesburg, South Africa, some owls have nested in somebodies plant pot so they’ve set up a webcam on them: Free desktop streaming application by Ustream from http://sportsmansparadiseonline.com/Pot_Plant_Owls.html